Bad Day

just as the name says chat about anything here

Bad Day

Postby witchy on Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:54 pm

If you ever have an 'I hate My Job' day, try this: On your way home from work, stop at your pharmacy and go to the thermometer section and purchase a rectal thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson. Be very sure you get this brand.

When you get home, lock your doors, draw the curtains and disconnect the phone so you will not be disturbed. Change into very comfortable clothing and sit in your favorite chair. Open the package and remove the thermometer. Now, carefully place it on a table or a surface so that it will not become chipped or broken. Now the fun part begins.

Take out the literature and read it carefully. You will notice that in small print there is a statement, 'Every Rectal Thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson is personally tested.'

Now, close your eyes and repeat out loud five times, 'I am so glad I do not work in the thermometer quality control at Johnson & Johnson.

'HAVE A NICE DAY AND REMEMBER, THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE WITH A JOB THAT IS MORE OF A PAIN IN THE ASS THAN YOURS!!
witchy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ProHandyman on Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:49 pm

I'm not even sure I want to share! How do you tell the difference between your rectal thermometer and their oral one?

The taste!!! :shock:
ProHandyman
frog
frog

Postby witchy on Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:58 pm

:?
witchy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby skyblu on Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:44 am

I have a list of people here that I am reccommending for that job!!!
skyblu
tadpole
tadpole

Postby ProHandyman on Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:15 am

:lol: I can add a few more :!:
ProHandyman
frog
frog

Return to General Chat