Hello Everybody

just as the name says chat about anything here

Hello Everybody

Postby Keeper on Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:19 pm

Just a quick word... Cid and I are well and doing fine. I still play SWG and Cid does not. I did guit for three months but I couldn't take it any more. I like my jedi and have fun playing it.

Cid on the other hand hates it and will not play it again. He put in a lot more time then me and was really upset with the changes. What put him over the edge was all the work that he did to get a +25 to saber acc. Hundred of BH mission only to have skill tapes mean nothing now.

But he is doing well and is going back to college to get his BA in the fall.

So hello witchy, skyblu and anx

Keeper

Edit ps nice website Witchy :lol:
Keeper

Postby witchy on Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:45 pm

hey glad ya stopped in. ya i couldnt take it anymore eather and redman still playes so he finally convinced me to renewed my swg sub. its kinda hard to get use to seams you move so quick now it makes me a bit dizzy but ill give it a try. i missed my jedi too lol and it took so long to get to there. I know how Cid feels i had just bought a bunch of skill tapes and stuff. oh well maybe someday they come to there sences and change it back :roll:

TY :)
witchy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Guest on Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:38 pm

Well I will keep an eye out for you there are some things that your going to need to get. I hunted Dark Jedi Knights on dath. They are good practice and they have good drops. I takes a bit getting use to but if I can do it you can do it.

Postby witchy on Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:56 pm

ya im still tryig to get my keys set and stuff so i can move some and just killin critters around the house till i get use to the combat it seams like it was much more fun b4 but maybe if i get use to it it will be ok.
witchy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to General Chat