Heya from SWG

just as the name says chat about anything here

Heya from SWG

Postby Oleris on Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:17 pm

Just wanted to say whats up and see if any of you all may be considering playing Vanguard when it launches. Also just wanted to BS with some of the old STNY guys and gals so if you have a vent and or TS you're currently using whats the addie. Hope you all are doing well. Talk to you soon. Oleris
Oleris

Postby witchy on Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:33 pm

hey there glad ya stopped by. Not sure what everyone else is up to latley but swg seams fun again. Redman and I are playing. Im sure it wont last but for now its pretty cool. They put the controls back to normal so that at least that is like it was and made it easy to be overt again which is cool. I think ans is on leave for a bit he playing fear i think its called. When are they expecting vangaurd to come out to buy?
witchy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Agent.X7 on Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:17 am

No Vanguard! Blech! :x
Agent.X7

Postby Guest on Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:47 am

Just wondering whats so bad about Vanguard?? I dont want to get people into something they won't like, but on the other hand I would really like to get as much of the old crew together as I can. Thought Vanguard might have that potential. Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!!

Vanguard

Postby Oleris on Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:34 am

Allright well if anyone would to possibly check out Vanguard I just need you to go to http://www.vanguardsoh.com and register on the forums once you do let me know what your forums name is. I am going to submit a guild application this week and look forward to seeing some of you. BTW are herb/ onehung / Wink / Simpkin still using the same Vent or have they changed I logged into it last week or so and didnt recognize any names. If nothing else would like to say what's crappening. We our still on our Teamspeak channel pretty much daily if you want to come and say howdy. Take it easy Oleris
Oleris

Return to General Chat