so this is how it works

everyone posting a line or two or a paragraph to make up a story

so this is how it works

Postby witchy on Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:20 pm

well im not sure it will work or even be any fun but i figured we'd try it. so how it works is we are trying to make up a story and the first line of what ever you add to the story needs to start with the next letter of the alphabet. and who ever ends one story gets to start the next one. so if i wright for example,

A long time ago there was a strange and slightly odd woman who lived next door.

then the next person to post would add the next line or 2 and the sentance would start with B in this story. When you start a new story, you can start with any letter and then that story would end when we get to the letter befor the one we started with. So if a new story started with G, then the last line of the story would have to start with F. So thats how it works. and the first line is...

A dog barked in the distance and i could feel the rain getting near.
witchy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Guest on Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:10 am

As I walked along I could feel eyes watching me. Many, many eyes.

Postby Naysa on Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:13 am

I kept looking over my shoulder. Straining to see what made me feel so uncomfortable.
Naysa
tadpole
tadpole

Postby h3rb on Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:13 pm

I dont think the previous 2 posters are getting what needs to be done, or they do and I am not understanding.

But here is what I think..

Behind me I could hear the sound of thunder rolling in as the last few moments of daylight began to fade.
h3rb
tadpole
tadpole

Postby witchy on Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:30 pm

lol well it is supose to be alphabet yarn but maybe didnt explain it well. yes the next sentace should start with a b so now the next sentace after yours should start with a c, and so on. so ill do the c then next sentace after this one should start with D

Can i make it to the car befor I get wet or worse befor those eyes catch up to me?
witchy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Guest on Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:53 pm

Damn dog is always barking, hmmmmm now where did I leave those car keys?

Postby witchy on Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:26 pm

Every time i come here it gives me the creeps, I wish Zeak and his grandfather could find some one else to help them out with getting supplys and stuff. I really dont like it up here something just isnt right.

hehe see im helpin out who ever gets stuck starting the Z sentance :) so next one will start with F. are we having fun yet??
witchy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby witchy on Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:07 pm

Finally, out of there. I think next time i have to come ill bring Jake with me. He will know what that weird howling is and what all those creepy eyes belong to. He is a ranger in the local park so he is well trained in that area. I met him and his beautyful wife last year at a PTA meeting, they seam really nice.
witchy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby witchy on Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:01 pm

Gretta, I think was her name. She is a doctor at the local hospital here in Altec Landing. I have only been there once befor.....a tackel box is not a good ladder by the way.
As long as im going by the rangers office on my way home, ill see if Jake is available to go up there with me next week.

K anyone else gonna play lol its supose to be a group effort :shock:
witchy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby witchy on Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:29 pm

well this story is really goin slow here we can give up on the alphabet part if anyone just wants to add to it using any letter next :roll:
witchy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby witchy on Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:43 am

anyone?? nuthing??
witchy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby witchy on Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:26 pm

H is nex if anyone still cares.
witchy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: so this is how it works

Postby witchy on Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:40 pm

How in the world did that get there? That was in the shed when i was there earlier....wow too creepy.

k ill play by myself if no one else wants to... it would be way more fun with help :D
witchy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to alphabet yarn